Saturday, July 14, 2012

A New Pattern

I have been very busy working on some new patterns, and some family projects.  Today I want to show you my new pattern.

Its name is Ma Cherie.  I love this little shawl. It is quick, works up on size 19 US knitting needles and uses between 150 and 220 yards of yarn. There are now two sizes for it. One size, the shorter size, is shown in the top 4 pictures and there is a longer size, which is shown in the 5th picture.

 The teal and red ones are from bulky weight yarns.  The teal is a Bernat yarn and the red one is a Lion Brand yarn.


I have found this little shawl, great in air conditioned restaurants and I think it will be wonderful in the winter too. It adds so much to any outfit, really.


 This off white one, is made from worsted weight cotton yarn.


The off-white one below, is the longer version.  Some of the knitters, who tested this for me, wanted a longer one.  So, we added that version to the pattern, too.


This pattern can be found in my Etsy shop, here. Or in my Ravelry shop . I even have some finished ones in my Etsy shop, too.

1 comment: