Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dunkin' Donuts and Finished Project!

Our new home is close to a Dunkin' Donuts! I have fond childhood memories of Dunkin Donuts. To me, as a child, they were a coffee shop that sold donuts! As a family, we didn't really eat a lot of donuts for breakfast, they were more of a dessert item, so Dunkin Donuts was open all day. You would see people in there all day, taking a coffee break and eating a donut.
 
Now they have sandwiches too and in some areas they have ice cream.
 
Once in a while you can find us in there eating a breakfast sandwich, drinking coffee and a having a donut for dessert.  :)
 
Do you ever look up and notice lamps in restaurants? I have started doing that. Here is one of the many in our Dunkin Donuts!  
 
 
An orange donut! Cute!
 
I have finally finished a knitting project! I am still knitting from stash. This yarn is some Madelinetosh yarn that I purchased at DFW Fiberfest several years ago. The pattern is my original pattern, named Nicole. Here is the link to it on Ravelry.

 
 
 
Here is an ongoing project, that I do need to get back to. It is called Two Way Wrap Cardigan. Here is the link on Ravelry. I am using Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Superwash Worsted Weight.
 
You start by knitting a giant square and then fold it and pick up stitches for the sleeves. I do have the square done(Even though you don't see it in the picture). Now I need to fold it and pick up the sleeves. Then I will have to knit the collar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment