Monday, June 6, 2011

Cupholder

OK so, I just had to show you a great product, that I found, for use on a spinning wheel.

Cup holders! I can be clumsy at times and I have spilled my coffee and water, that I place on the floor next to my spinning wheel. I have also gotten wool fiber dropped into my cup on the floor, next to my wheel. Have you?? This cupholder helps eliminate these issues.




This is actually the second cup holder that I have purchased. The first one fits my Ashford Kiwi. I loved that one so much, I decided I needed one for the Joy. Recently, I have been taking the Joy to my spinning group and missed having my cup holder. This model has a slit cut out of the side, so you can use a mug in it too.



If I don't want to use a mug, I can use my favorite travelling drink cup. You know, they make these for almost every spinning wheel, too. Several gals in my spinning group have them also.




If you are interested, here is the link for FBN Plastics on etsy. By the way, they make them in New Hampshire, USA. :)

1 comment: