Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Tree

Several years ago, before there were blogs. OK, so more than several years ago. I spent an entire summer knitting Christmas tree decorations. The owner of a local interior design store bought them from me. I made more than I sold, so that I would be able to use the decorations on my tree.

I thought that I would show you some close-ups of the knitted ornaments on my tree.



There are knitted hats, mittens, candy canes and sweaters. I have crocheted around silver glass Christmas balls, with white crochet thread. Recently, knitted ball ornaments are appearing on the tree too! Thanks to My Mom's Work for her gift and her new pattern! I have pictures on the camera for the new ornaments, but something is up and I am having trouble downloading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment