Saturday, February 5, 2011

Take a Look

We have two daughters. Our oldest one, Rebekah, is a very talented artist, in that she designs, sews and sells clothing. I have mentioned her before.

Our younger daughter, Anna, is a wonderful artist as well. She doesn't have a blog or etsy shop, so I cannot link you to her work. Anna paints, gorgeous paintings and we have several of her pieces hanging in our home. When she was in high school, she drew the little sheep and bunny logo for my business.

Anna has, once again, out done herself. :) She decided to make a charm for me for my birthday.
She took some of her painters' canvas and painted a 1 inch square painting of sheep. What a task and my 50+ year old eyes popped out of my head when I saw it! I have made the charm into a necklace and I love wearing it.

While ice bound in the house, I have been finishing up projects this week. This wonderful yarn was spun from a batt that I received as a Christmas present, at the Texas Twisters Christmas party. What fun and oh, so soft!






This yarn was spun from some soft natural white wool and, extremely soft Texas Mohair locks/curls. I added some silvery sparkle to this yarn too. I listed it to etsy this morning, and it is sold already. I love this yarn.





No comments:

Post a Comment