Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! I am posting late, but it is still Christmas. Years ago, I knitted up the sweaters for this wreath and my daughter, Rebekah, made the bow and cranberry clusters that are on it. There are also baskets of yarn on here, but they are hard to see. Rebekah did the tree embroidery on the gold sweater too. I love to bring this wreath out at Christmas and see sweaters hanging on my wall. Years ago, my mom made this nativity in ceramics class. There are wisemen and shepherds in the set and also sheep! Cows and donkeys, oh, and a dog. But, I took the close up, because, after all this is what Christmas is really about. The greatest gift given us by God.

I hope you all have a blessed and happy Christmas season.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you made the wreath! I bought a wreath, but never made the stuff for it. Sounds like a project for next year. Yes, you focused on the reason for the season!

    ReplyDelete