Here it is! Finished at last! Made from Noro Kureyon, it took almost exactly 6 balls of yarn. I have 2 golf ball size balls of yarn left over. Yes, I did cut it close, but remember I had the black standing in the wings to supplement if I thought I needed to. I made the medium size and I did shorten it about 1/2 inch. Don't know why, I don't remember why. In a way I wish is was 2 inches longer. But, other than that it fits and I like it. Each 50 gm ball of Noro Kuryeon has 100 meters in it, which translates to 108.33333333(yep, into infinity). So, 108 yards. It took 648 yards.
Ravelympics is done for me now. I am sad, but, like Shaun White I will move on. I will continue to watch my friends' progress on their remaining entries. Several of them have finished some of their projects.
Back to the projects that went into wait mode for this. A new pattern is in the works. :) Cordova Studios and I are working on this one together. It has been a fun project for both of us.