Tuesday, August 30, 2011

News

Having grown up on the east coast and being a transplanted New Yorker to Texas, we have a lot of family still back east.  I am happy to say that even though some of them have had some issues during Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irene, that they are all OK. I thank God for His protection during this storm.

Below, is a new little outfit that I just finished.  A customer had seen the little firefighter outfit that I make for infants and wanted one to resemble the US Navy dress blues. Since she is having a girl, we decided on a bib portion, some lace and ruffles. She found some great buttons, so she will be attaching those to the front.




3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are so talented, Joanne. Are the buttons nautical-themed? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are nautical, I know that they are silver in color, to replicate the silver ones that are on the uniforms.

    ReplyDelete