Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Knitting Project

Well, this year, I was so not prepared for Christmas. I did make it through and everything, except the cards, was done on time. Christmas cards are being addressed today. :) I know it is already January, but they are here and I have done the letter, so they are going to get mailed.

One of my Christmas knitting projects is this young girl set. I had thought to knit a scarf for each granddaughter, but when I was done there was a whole set for each one. So, I guess you could say that I actually knit 2 of these. When taking pictures, I didn't get a good photo of the handwarmers, I hope to get a better photo this week.

Here is the set: Miss Sophisticate





I really had a lot of fun making these, and I love the addition of the beads and fun fur. The pattern is not published, yet, though. Sorry, but I wanted you to see what I had been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment